Waddle Village
www.WaddleVillage.net
Waddle Village
www.WaddleVillage.net
Waddle Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is our old forum, make sure to visit us at our new one! www.WaddleVillage.net

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I forgot this place existed

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rory

Male Posts : 178

I forgot this place existed Empty
PostSubject: I forgot this place existed   I forgot this place existed Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2020 7:11 pm

Simpler times, adult world does not seem to be a lot of fun. Hope everyone is doing fine with the virus situation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pandandapd.net
WweTk
Newly Hatched Duck
WweTk

PostSubject: Re: I forgot this place existed   I forgot this place existed Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 4:58 am

Got a really random, email about reviving this and had to keep guessing until I got my username correct, what a blast from the past lmfao.

Hope you're all doing well too.
Back to top Go down
IndyJones
Legendary Duck
IndyJones

Male Posts : 1062

PostSubject: Re: I forgot this place existed   I forgot this place existed Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2020 6:27 pm

Dang lol I logged in

I just remembered this place and wanted to see if anyone else has said anything... still alive
Back to top Go down
http://idleing.tumblr.com
09op
Clothing Store Worker
09op

Male Posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: I forgot this place existed   I forgot this place existed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2020 3:05 am

Hope you guys across the world are doing okay with Covid! Luckily in Australia we've pretty much eliminated Covid in terms of community transmission and life is almost back to normal here.
Back to top Go down
Aamelo
Support
Support
Aamelo

Male Posts : 333

PostSubject: Re: I forgot this place existed   I forgot this place existed Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2022 8:38 pm

I'm having one of those days where I just end up going down internet memory lane. Surprising this forum service hasn't gone down at all!
Hope you all managed to stay safe and well during the pandemic! I'm still working on games, and my team's first commercial release is coming along pretty well!

Bit odd to think it ended up taking another 15 years after I first showed interest in game development through these forums before actually being able to ship something, proper business and all. Kind of puts childhood ingenuity into context. I forgot this place existed 1f606
Back to top Go down
https://JorgeGameDev.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I forgot this place existed   I forgot this place existed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I forgot this place existed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waddle Village :: *CLOSED* www.WaddleVillage.net *CLOSED* :: The Aftermath-
Jump to: